Bicycle Diaries: On being seen

Recent Posts

10.12.06

On being seen

a cool way to add
visability day or night


The long, dark nights are now upon us here in Chicago. In addition to the reflective strips and paint on my Raleigh, that which rolls, I've been using this harness.
* 1 1/2" Fluorescent Lime-Yellow Elastic
* 1/2" Silver 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material
* Fully Adjustable Shoulder Strap
* Release Buckle In Front
* 360 deg. Adjustable Belt
* Reflective "X" Pattern On Back
* One Size Fits All
Although it makes me look like a crossing guard it's adjustable. Nor is it bulky like the reflective vests folks typically wear. So I can wear it over any size coat or sweater. And I wear it in hot weather as well. RideSafer Motorcycle Safety Products sells it for $24.95 plus shipping & handling.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.

thanks for the link to my blog.

I read your lighting article. That "Reflectively
Yours" site was an awesome find! I'm going to order
some of their pinstripe stuff because my current
reflective decals are a bit shoddy.

Thanks again,
J

23/1/07 17:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home