Bicycle Diaries: Chicago biking profiles

Recent Posts

28.6.07

Chicago biking profiles

& a big ego trip


Liz, my next door neighbor, works for the Chicagoland Bicycle Federation. She manages membership. Her new project is a series of photos on what makes CBF members roll ... or tick, rather. I'm her first guinea pig...


She insisted on taking the photos in my natural habitat - Wells Park across from the apartment on Western Avenue. She also wanted action shots of my typical bike maintenance. I guess that's because all she sees of me and Beaterbike Dave is us cranking.


Of course, you should never disturb a would-be mechanic in the middle of delicate adjustments.


She let me have the photos so I'm posting them to highlight her talents as a photographer %)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home