Bicycle Diaries: Distractions

Recent Posts

2.4.08

Distractions

you may have
noticed...


that the quality, then the quantity, of my posts have somewhat diminished over the last couple of months. It has much to do with this photo of my waist and my über-boss's hands (BTW - it was taken by a phenomenally talented, local photographer, Andrew Steiner). She was in The Windy City last week to celebrate the opening of our Great Lakes regional office. So I was up to my neck in events, details, details of details, and the overall mayhem of having the JaneTrain roll into town.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura Moncur said...

Hey, thanks for giving me a link to the video I posted of a snippet of Jane Goodall's lecture. She was awesome and I want the whole world to see her!

2/4/08 06:30  
Blogger Da' Square Wheelman, said...

You're VERY welcome. We don't have the vids of her visit here in The Windy City yet.

2/4/08 12:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home