Bicycle Diaries: Sheldon Brown

Recent Posts

5.2.08

Sheldon Brown

1944-2008


I didn't know The Bike G-d personally but we exchanged emails on various technological issues of 3speed Steeds. There's going to be a lot of web commentary on his contributions throughout the BikeKult, so I'll simply add this from his website:
Some Things I Believe In
* Democracy
* Duty
* Equality
* Exogamy
* Family
* Freedom
* Justice
* Kindness
* Law
* Love
* Loyalty
* Mathematics
* Science
* Space Exploration
* Truth

Some Things I Do Not Believe In
* Angels
* Astrology
* Death Penalty
* Devils
* Elves
* Faeries
* Faith
* Gods
* "Intelligent Design"
* Leprechauns
* Luck
* Magic
* Racial Purity

THANKS MAN...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very sad news. Since I discovered Sheldon's pages (less than a year ago), they were my constant refuge of last resort - whenever there was something I just couldn't figure out, Sheldon had the answer . . . like only this SATURDAY when I needed some info on the difference between 1/8" & 3/32" chains.

He'll be much missed.
Karl.

5/2/08 16:44  
Blogger Ron George said...

He believes in exogamy.

Slightly shocking.

6/2/08 15:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home