Bicycle Diaries: The question?

Recent Posts

16.7.08

The question?



Top 15 favorite responses to women who ask the question:
15) A lady doesn't ask and a gentleman doesn't tell!

14) If you want to get down on your knees, I'll show you!

13) As you can see.. my socks and shoes/boots!

12) The usual.

11) Well, well, well.. you must be the bad girl in your family!

10) I'll bet you didn't know that I wear a kilt.. just to meet women like you.

9) What do you think? Buy me a pint and maybe I'll let you check for yourself!

8) Well, I don't want to brag... but this may be a turning point in your life!

7) Nothing is worn... everything is in perfect working order!

6) Only my wife knows.

5) If I tell you, you're gonna want to see for yourself, just like the last dozen girls!

4) Of course it's true! But, if you want to check, you'll have to show me yours first!

3) If your hands aren't too cold, you can reach up under there and check for yourself!

2) How bad do you want to know?

1) Good girls don't ask.. but bad girls find out for themselves!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home