Bicycle Diaries: Pierogi cult?

Recent Posts

9.12.09

Pierogi cult?

a timely
warning


Many of you, my exceptional readers, know that my best friend here in The Windy City is Pierogi John. But that relationship has taken a serious turn of late. His growing popularity at our Annual Polka Rides has created such a groundswell that he know has his own cult, err ... group, over on Chainlink. Unfortunately, his well intentioned though blinkered followers don't know him as I do. He has an uncanny, if not evil, ability to be in the wrong place at the right time. I humbly submit my evidence. You decide ...


Dallas
24 November 1963


Jerusalem
31 AD


Germany
1946


World Series
2003


New Jersey
1937

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger brother yam said...

get me some butter and salt and i'll take care of him, once and for all...

have fork, will travel

9/12/09 08:09  
Blogger David J said...

That bastar... Hey... This stinks of a smear campaign to me! How old is this guy?

24/12/09 13:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home